Wednesday, October 20, 2010

to go out alone or not

well it is the weekend again, another week under my belt.  Work been a bit busy but that ok as it passes the week quickly.  Can't write what i do for a living as it would be too easy for people to work out who i am and i don't like that idea -- for many reasons.  My job is a responsible one and people view me as a person in a certain way due to it and, to be fair, i like being me rather than being known for what i do.
well, shall i go out alone or not?  Don't want to be viewed as some kind of slag but the wall are closing in on me.. All the single girls I know out here are away for the weekend.  I was invited to go but buying dresses ain't really my thing. As there is no way I would go to the Ruby ball and that is what they are away buying dresses for I reckon I could just get bored and in the way. So, if I go out alone will anyone talk to me?  mmm would I talk to a woman alone at a bar? Probably not but who knows.  I guess men will chat to me but to what ends?  Mind you my ego could do with a boost so it may not be a bad thing.
The wine is in my hand and maybe after one more I may just head out to one of the nightclubs. mmmm going up the hills tomorrow so maybe I should resist the temptation and stay sober for the trek tomorrow. decisons, decisions! 
I will let you know

No comments:

Post a Comment